Maybe.
No votes
NOoooo!
No votes

Total votes : 3

Bit of 'fan-fiction'?!

Postby Mr.Crashtest » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:04 pm

On forum: 08/13/2010

I'm currently around halfway through my own 'fan-fiction'. Rather surprisingly, it has grown and grown, and I've done around 200 pages of note thus far. it seems to have become more of a graphic novel (emphasis on the word 'novel' there - it'll be a fair old read - rather than a short story).
I plan to produce artwork for it (a digital mix of painting and photmanipulation) and provide it as a pdf download.
You can check the development on the blog I've setup for it at http://stalker-crossfire.blogspot.com and I'll be posting some 'tasters' quite soon as i'm committing to a full first draft in the next month.
Theres a few bits about the plot and some rough work also in the gallery / in posts, as well as links to some of my other work on the web.

If anyone would like to help out, I'm in need of some high resolution screenshots and any referential images of 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R.isms' (architecture, textures etc) that people can find for me.

:shock:
Mr.Crashtest
Adventurer

Re: Bit of 'fan-fiction'?!

Postby jwknaggs » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Mr.Crashtest wrote:On forum: 08/13/2010

I'm currently around halfway through my own 'fan-fiction'. Rather surprisingly, it has grown and grown, and I've done around 200 pages of note thus far. it seems to have become more of a graphic novel (emphasis on the word 'novel' there - it'll be a fair old read - rather than a short story).
I plan to produce artwork for it (a digital mix of painting and photmanipulation) and provide it as a pdf download.
You can check the development on the blog I've setup for it at http://stalker-crossfire.blogspot.com and I'll be posting some 'tasters' quite soon as i'm committing to a full first draft in the next month.
Theres a few bits about the plot and some rough work also in the gallery / in posts, as well as links to some of my other work on the web.

If anyone would like to help out, I'm in need of some high resolution screenshots and any referential images of 'S.T.A.L.K.E.R.isms' (architecture, textures etc) that people can find for me.

:shock:

realy good keep it up my friend :wink:
life is full of suprises......mother said i was one of them!
jwknaggs
Site Admin

Return to Offtopic